Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Transcript Request Form 

If you graduated less than a year ago, please contact the school you graduated from to obtain a copy of your transcript.

If you left school prior to graduation less than 5 years ago, please contact the last school you attended to obtain a copy of your records.

Please note there is a fee associated with this request. If you do not have a credit card, please contact the School Board Office to request a copy of your transcript - 250-374-0679.

Contact Us